Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13-14 Reg.to EU 2016/679
Interested parties: customers.
NowMyPlace S.r.l. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of those concerned with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of fulfilments related to legislative obligations:
- legally binding tax and accounting obligations;
- litigation management.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- after-sales service;
- customer management;
- measuring customer satisfaction, including by collecting reviews;
- customer invoicing history.
For the purposes of the aforementioned processing, the Data Controller may become aware of special categories of personal data and in detail: special data that may be contained in the company's software systems. The processing of personal data for these special categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Profiling activities for the creation of user interest profiles;
- where appropriate, to carry out market and statistical surveys and for promotional activities, including the sending of advertising and promotional material.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the above-mentioned purposes, and your refusal to provide such data does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- data collection by computer or telematic means;
- processing by means of electronic computers.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- administration and marketing department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- banks and credit institutions;
- Experiential partners.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the above-mentioned purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries.
Retention Period. We would like to inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the storage period for your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, for the performance and fulfilment of contractual purposes and within the mandatory time limits prescribed by law;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Owner: the owner of the data processing, according to the Law, is NowMyPlace S.r.l. (Via Golfo dei Poeti 3, 43126 Parma (PR); P. IVA: 02991060340) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you may exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this policy at any time by going to https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?20480445578.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exists, regardless of their being already recorded, communication of such data in intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed of:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d. data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
b. the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.